Whether you are looking to develop your VTS facilitation skills, prepare yourself to implement an entire school professional development program, or are just curious about VTS and would like to see it in action, there is an event that suits your needs.
- Forums: Free and paid webinars and conference calls with VTS staff and founders, looking at VTS from a specific angle, or exploring an area of interest.
- Soirees: Free, casual events in museums for teachers and other VTS'rs looking to meet each other and practice their skills.
- Practicums: Two-day workshops focused on learning how to facilitate VTS discussions with all audiences. If you have no previous VTS experience, this is the place to start.
- Summer Institute: Through intensive classroom and gallery sessions focused on VTS facilitation and training, this event will provide time and space for presentations and discussions on a range of VTS-related topics and practices.
Training events are open to teachers, museum educators and other professionals interested in learning how to:
- Facilitate VTS discussions.
- Enrich or extend your VTS skills and knowledge.
- Become a Qualified VTS Trainer.
- Meet other VTS'ers in your region.
If you aren't sure which event would be best for you, please email us. Event space is limited and advanced registration is required.